Saturday, April 14, 2007

Communique#2

The second message also came in a dream, the following night.
I was in a place that seemed to be a mix of my home (not resembling the house where I live) and the garden section of Home Depot.
I think there were people walking around, probably shoppers. I was with my older brother Clive. I noticed that in quite a few places, close to the ceiling, the walls had been eaten away and bees were nesting. I was going to get some chemicals to destroy the bees. My brother stopped me and said that we could deal with the bees in a natural way, by using birds. Sure enough, birds flew in. I'm not sure what kind of birds, but could probably identify them. They were some kind of finch or jay, possibly blue jays. They immediately started consuming the bees in large beak-fulls.

No comments: